years

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 10, 2008

reengineered redesigned ....

my dream...... 

2 options in my mind..........
 
wanna buy Acer Aspire One- cheapest netbook ever about rm1k for linux version which use Intel Atom.. 
or another option is ----> next generation of MACBOOK that is undeniably irresistible :).. it was redesigned and reengineered to have more features..it bring extra oompphs to Apple user.
run at processor 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo a with the incredible storage with 2 options:  160GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard disk drive 4 or Optional 250GB or 320GB 5400-rpm hard drive or 128GB solid-state drive4 (SSD =solid state drive -is the latest technology for hard disk drive  but quite expensive which is out of my budget


BUT........

Because of economic downturn, I onhold my dream first and use my lovely office's notebook  IBM Thinkpad T60P as my best friend....dream can be just a dream..........


the small gadget that i admire the most is: pink ipod nano chromatic


No comments: