years

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

what happen to my JKC?...

guess what happen to my car  today? 

my window's car glasses r broken down :( while i'm out for lunch at kulim town today..
just came back from perodua this morning to get my radio back after 2 weeks repair and suddenly this happened to me.. i'm a bit stressed and can't think what should i do next after saw what happened.. luckily i'm not alone.. thanks to ida...  
what is the possibilities? hit by a big stone?? someone throw something to my car??.. overheat pressure??...hmmm....someone hate me??
i'm lucky again to have my husband work at Perodua HQ KL....He helped me to find the spare part at perodua HQ after we've been told that there is no available stock for window glass spare part at penang... and at 1pm, i went back and drove the car slowly with the broken window... @ home i started to clean my car...

and thanks to my sis in law, Kak Fiza for her concern to make a short call and advised me to be calm ...think positive.. always save some money for the unpredictable things that will happen.....


" aliza. be strong!! be calm...maybe u've done something wrong to someone and to Allah...and u should muhasabah diri..... redha...and believe that everything happen in this world have 'hikmah' behind it... and always be thankful that u r not in the car while it happen..if not u 'll be in hospital now.. so be thankfull!!... dugaan kecik je nih..sabar yek..."



































3 comments:

kishkun said...

hati remuk macam tingkap yang pecah kan bila jadi camni...=) sabar2 dan jangan bersedih2 =)

alija_aini said...

aah..betol betol betol... tp bende dah lepas.. kene lebih berhati2 selepas ini..:)

Anonymous said...

byk tul cabaran hidup ko..sabar ajelah..nak jadi otai, mmg byk dugaan..:p